- From cheap to expensive
- From expensive to cheap
- New at the top
Rosary – it’s a thread of beads of various materials and shapes which is used for counting the number of prayers that require frequent repetition. When praying, person is counting bead after bead and thus is concentrated only on the prayer. It is believed, that rosary serves as a reminder for the person to pray and is a symbol of life cycle as well as infinite power of God.
There is “Christian” and “Islamic” rosary. The first "Christian" rosary appeared approximately in the 4th century AD. In 11-12 centuries appeared icons, which depicted the holy saint with rosary in his hands. Orthodox rosary is represented in the form of a closed circle, which symbolizes eternity. Orthodox cross is placed at the head of rosary and is called “voskrylie”. Number of beads in rosary varies from 10 and up to 1000, but most of them count 50 or 100 beads.
In Islam, prayer beads - Subhi are also used in ritual practice. Similarly to Orthodox rosary, Subhi are used for the convenience of prayer count when praising Allah. Traditionally, Muslim prayer beads count 33 or 11 beads connected by suspension.
Amber rosary is widely used in different religions. Many people believe that beads made of precious stone, in addition to its main function of amulet, protect its owner from various diseases and ailments.
Tips for healing usage of amber beads:
- In order to get rid of a headache and calm your breath, turn amber beads using your index finger
- Participation of the middle finger relieves anger.
- Practicing with rosary is one of the best ways to rehabilitate fingers after surgeries and injuries; it is also very effective to cure arthritis flank
- It is recommended to roll the beads in the center of the palm to relieve stress; points in this location are responsible for the nervous system.
- Rosary made of natural gem is especially useful for tailors, masseurs, hairdressers and others whose profession requires active use of their wrists and fingers.
(098) 302-00-00 or via our mail firstname.lastname@example.org